- If you found this page and were able to enter it you are invited to participate.
- You need to complete the track between 9th of April 2023 0000 (Independence of LUX in personal Union with the Netherlands; Treaty of London, 09.04.1839) and 11th of May 2023 2359 (Reaffirmation of Independence; Treaty of London, 11.05.1867). If you finish a minute too late or start a minute too early your attempt is invalid.
- You must use a tracker from https://www.legendstracking.com. You agree that your tracker will be added to a shared and public tracking page for the whole duration of the event. You need to get, return and pay the tracker.
- You need to do the course in a non-stop style with a total time limit of 135 h (3 km/h).
- It is allowed to use shops, gas stations, hotels, etc. along the way as long as you stay within the time limit.
- You will receive the final GPX track on 01.04.2023 via E-Mail.
- It is allowed to have a support crew.
- You need to complete the whole distance on your own feet without any the help of any transportation means (poles are allowed).
- It is mandatory to hand in prove of your attempt via E-Mail to email@example.com (exported .gpx/.fit file) otherwise your attempt is invalid.
- Successful attempts will be listed on this page.
- This is not an organized event, this is a private challenge. Everyone is responsible for his/her own safety.
- Hashtag of the event is #lux400